Do you read your print copy of BAR and find yourself wanting to continue your learning by exploring the articles referenced in the footnotes? BAR Notables makes it easy for you to find all these referenced articles, all in one place. Link directly to every one of our articles from BAR, Bible Review and Archaeology Odyssey footnoted in the current issue. We hope you’ll jump right in and find even more to fascinate and engage you online.
- Adam Maskevich, “A Mesopotamian Feast,” Archaeology Odyssey, January/February 2006.
- Philip R. Davies, “What Separates a Minimalist from a Maximalist? Not Much,” BAR, March/April 2000.
- William G. Dever, “Save Us from Postmodern Malarkey,” BAR, March/April 2000.
- Oren Gutfeld, “The Emperor’s New Church on Main Street, Jerusalem,” BAR, November/December 2013.
- Gwyn Davies, “The Masada Siege—From the Roman Viewpoint,” BAR, July/August 2014.
- Sidnie White Crawford, “Scribe Links Qumran and Masada,” BAR, November/December 2012.
- Todd Hanneken, “Digital Archaeology’s New Frontiers,” BAR, March/April 2017.