BR 5:06, Dec 1989
The Tribes of Israel
1. Which three tribes settled east of the Jordan River?
2. What tribe dwelt within Judahs area?
3. In Jacobs blessing on his twelve sons, who was to become a strong worker?
4. Which two tribes spies supported conquest of the Promised Land at a time when the people had lost hope?
5. What people turned against, and killed, thousands of their fellow Israelites at Mount Sinai?
6. Jesus lived in the territories of which two tribes?
7. The aged widow Anna, who greeted Jesus parents in the Temple, came from which tribe?
8. This traveling tribe, the family of sailors and Samson, gave its name to the northern border of Israel.
9. Who could be called the left-handed tribe?
10. Various groups of a dozen objects were used to symbolize all twelve tribes (for example, stones, lions, loaves and staves). How did the prophet Ahijah represent the division of the people?