BAR 41:04, Jul/Aug 2015
Biblical Archaeology Review
July/August 2015 • Volume 41 Number 04
- The Puzzling Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- By Yosef Garfinkel and Madeleine Mumcuoglu
- Not This Mezuzah
- Mystery Meaning of Mezuzot
- Did Akhenaten’s Monotheism Influence Moses?
- By Brian Fagan
- The Gospel of Thomas: Jesus Said What?
- By Simon Gathercole
- The Mystery of the Missing Pages of the Aleppo Codex
- By Yosef Ofer
- First Person: Time Inflation
- By Hershel Shanks
- Biblical Views: Speaking in the Tongues of Men or Angels?
- By Ben Witherington III
- Archaeological Views: In the Shadow of Solomon (and Everyone Else)
- By Steven Ortiz and Sam Wolff
- Strata: Decorated Gutenberg Given to Princeton
- Strata: In History
- Strata: The Bible in the News: The Bible’s Book of Love
- By Leonard J. Greenspoon
- Strata: Curse You!
- Strata: What Is It?
- Strata: In Their Own Words
- Strata: Milestones: William W. Hallo (1928‒2015)
- Strata: How Many?
- Strata: Accolades for Ahituv
- Strata: Dig Delivers Drama
- Strata: Egyptian Pharaoh in Edom
- Strata: New Dig Reports: After the Dust Settles—Two Veteran Excavations
- Strata: Free Clinic for Ancient Egyptians
- Strata: Exhibit Watch: Magi Reunited
- Strata: Cartoon Caption Contest
- ReViews: Visualizing a Vibrant Jewish Culture
- By Benjamin D. Gordon
- ReViews: Archaeology’s Passionate Practitioners
- By Aren M. Maeir
- ReViews: Catalog Capsule
- Queries & Comments
BAS Library Explorer Email Newsletter
The BAS Library Explorer email newsletter offers library members an entrée into the vast array of material available in the BAS Library. Enjoy past editions of the newsletter by browsing below.