BAR 35:03, May/Jun 2009
May 22, 337 A.D. Constantine I, the emperor who issued the Edict of Milan ending official Roman persecution of Christians, dies only a few days after being baptized, at age 65.
- BAR 35:03, May/Jun 2009
- This Place Is for the Birds
- By Boaz Zissu
- How Lot’s Wife Became a Pillar of Salt
- By Amos Frumkin
- Tracking Down Shebnayahu, Servant of the King
- By Robert Deutsch
- Good as His Word
- By Raymond Westbrook
- Contracts of Kings ... and Shepherds
- First Person: Why BAR Publishes Article by Author Indicted for Forgery
- By Hershel Shanks
- Strata: New Study Supports Authenticity of Yehoash Inscription
- Biblical Views: The Writing on the Wall
- By Ben Witherington III
- Archaeological Views: Carbon 14—The Solution to Dating David and Solomon?
- By Lily Singer-Avitz
- Past Perfect: Flora and Fauna of Mt. Sedom
- Queries & Comments
- The Antonia’s Better Halved
- Strata: Double Issue Coming
- Strata: In History
- Strata: The Bible in the News
- By Leonard J. Greenspoon
- Strata: Accused BAR Editor Replies
- Strata: How Many?
- Strata: What Is It?
- Strata: A Face Only Rocky Could Love
- Strata: In Their Own Words
- Strata: Strata Answers
- Strata: Milestones
- Strata: Special Collections
- Strata: Cartoon Caption Contest
BAS Library Explorer Email Newsletter
The BAS Library Explorer email newsletter offers library members an entrée into the vast array of material available in the BAS Library. Enjoy past editions of the newsletter by browsing below.