BAR 35:01, Jan/Feb 2009
What Is It?
A) Ancient bird idol
B) Cosmetic palette
C) Decorative toilet lid
D) Sacrificial hammer stone
E) Storage jar opener
See “Strata Answers” for answer.
- BAR 35:01, Jan/Feb 2009
- Digs 2009
- Digs Go Digital
- Megiddo, Israel
- Tel Dor, Israel
- Newly Discovered: A Fortified City from King David’s Time
- By Hershel Shanks
- Where Is It in the Bible?
- A New Reconstruction of Paul’s Prison
- By Ehud Netzer
- A Look Inside the Antonia
- The Trowel vs. the Text
- By Nadav Naaman
- Twins: A Dangerous Pregnancy
- By Tallay Ornan
- First Person: BAR—The Next Generation
- By Dorothy Resig
- Strata: Forgery Case Collapses
- Biblical Views: Breaking the Trend of Biblical “Breaking News”
- By Craig A. Evans
- Archaeological Views: The Value of Experience
- By Oded Borowski
- Past Perfect: Itching to Sojourn in Tiberias
- ReViews: Unraveling the Meaning of Mosaics
- By Robin Jensen
- ReViews: Archaeology, Dogs and Gin
- By Magen Broshi
- Queries & Comments
- Strata: In History
- Strata: BAR Editor Charged with Pivotal Role in Fraud and Forgery
- Strata: What Is It?
- Strata: Gold-Plated Building Stone Found Near Temple Mount
- Strata: How Many?
- Strata: Reminder: Prizes for ASOR Papers
- Strata: High Priest Inscription Found in Jerusalem
- Strata: In Their Own Words
- Strata: The True Face of Julius Caesar?
- Strata: Strata Answers
- Strata: Milestones
- Strata: Special Collections
- Strata: Cartoon Caption Contest
BAS Library Explorer Email Newsletter
The BAS Library Explorer email newsletter offers library members an entrée into the vast array of material available in the BAS Library. Enjoy past editions of the newsletter by browsing below.