BAR 33:04, Jul/Aug 2007
Biblical Archaeology Review
July/August 2007 • Volume 33 Number 04
- The Dead Sea Scrolls
- 60 Years with the Dead Sea Scrolls Part 2
- Who Wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls?
- The Dead Sea Scrolls: How They Changed My Life
- By Lawrence H. Schiffman and Geza Vermes
- Dead Sea Scrolls Spotlight
- Lost Tombs of the Israelite Kings
- Sebaste: Tribute to an Emperor
- Why Did Joseph Shave?
- By Lisbeth S. Fried
- How Jewish Was Jesus’ Galilee?
- By Mark Chancey
- Deconstructing Forgery
- Conference Participants
- Inscriptions Considered
- Other Discussions
- First Person: “The Tomb of Jesus”—My Take
- By Hershel Shanks
- Strata: New Met Galleries Reveal Stunning Art, Ossuaries
- Strata: In Their Own Words
- Strata: The Bible in the News
- By Leonard J. Greenspoon
- Strata: Is Religion Good for Your Health?
- Strata: How Many?
- Strata: In History
- Strata: What Is It?
- Strata: Strata Answers
- Strata: Milestones
- Strata: Special Collections
- Strata: Cartoon Caption Contest
- Biblical Views: The Archaeology of Rahab
- By Mary Joan Winn Leith
- Archaeological Views: A Career at One Site
- By Ayelet Gilboa
- Past Perfect: Of Suleymân the Dragoman
- Queries & Comments
BAS Library Explorer Email Newsletter
The BAS Library Explorer email newsletter offers library members an entrée into the vast array of material available in the BAS Library. Enjoy past editions of the newsletter by browsing below.