BAR Notables November/Decemver 2015
Do you read your print copy of BAR and find yourself wanting to continue your learning by exploring the articles referenced in the footnotes? BAR Notables makes it easy for you to find all these referenced articles, all in one place. Link directly to every one of our articles from BAR, Bible Review and Archaeology Odyssey footnoted in the current issue. We hope you’ll jump right in and find even more to fascinate and engage you online.
- “New Dig Reports,” BAR, September/October 2015.
- Rachel Hachlili, “Synagogues—Before and After the Roman Destruction of the Temple,” BAR, May/June 2015.
- Jerome Murphy-O’Connor, “The Geography of Faith,” Bible Review, December 1996.
- Michael Eisenberg and Arthur Segal, “The Spade Hits Sussita,” BAR, May/June 2006.
- Vassilios Tzaferis, “Sussita Awaits the Spade,” BAR, September/October 1990.
- Hershel Shanks, “Archaeological High Horse,” BAR, November/December 2014.
- Michael Eisenberg and Arthur Segal, “Hercules in Galilee,” BAR, November/December 2011.
- Hershel Shanks, “Isaiah among the Scrolls,” BAR, July/August 2011.
- Sidnie White Crawford, “A View from the Caves: Who Put the Scrolls in There?” BAR, September/October 2011.
- Emmanuel Tov, “Searching for the Original Bible: Do the Dead Sea Scrolls Help?” BAR, July/August 2014.
- Yosef Ofer, “The Shattered Crown: The Aleppo Codex, 60 Years after the Riots,” BAR, September/October 2008.
- Yosef Ofer, “The Mystery of the Missing Pages of the Aleppo Codex,” BAR, July/August 2015.
- Astrid Beck and James A. Sanders, “The Leningrad Codex,” Bible Review, August 1997.
- David Marcus and James A. Sanders, “What’s Critical About a Critical Edition of the Bible?” BAR, November/December 2013.
- Hershel Shanks, “The Saga of ‘The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife,’” BAR, May/June 2015.
- Hershel Shanks, “Festschrift for Moussaieff,” BAR, November/December 2003.
- Hershel Shanks, “The ‘Three Shekels’ and ‘Widow’s Plea’ Ostraca: Real or Fake?” BAR, May/June 2003.
- Hershel Shanks, “First Person: Don’t Buy Forgeries,” BAR, July/August 1999.
- Hershel Shanks, “Magnificent Obsession: The Private World of an Antiquities Collector,” BAR, May/June 1996.
- Harold Brodsky, “Mapping Biblical Events,” BAR, March/April 2007.